MECHANISM OF CRISIS MANAGEMENT TO ENSURE THE ENTERPRISE ECONOMIC SECURITY
The article demonstrates the existence of various types of crisis situations at most domestic enterprises. The theoretical and methodological basis of crisis management to ensure the enterprise economic security is considered. The main objective of crisis management, as well as of economic security management, is the protection against external and internal threats the enterprise may face. Management process involves the regulation of crisis and risk situations, their prevention and overcoming of negative social and economic consequences in case they do occur.
The mechanism of crisis management for economic security is defined as a combination of organizational and economic measures such as methods, tools and levers operating in the legal framework which aim at predicting, preventing, minimizing or eliminating external and internal threats to the enterprise.
The factors leading to the enterprise crisis are systematized. The principles of effective crisis management to ensure economic security are given. The main principles include: timely diagnosis of crisis situations at the enterprise; the speed of response to crisis phenomena (decision-making efficiency); identification and use of internal opportunities to prevent crisis or recover from it; compliance with legislation and ethical standards in substantiating anti-crisis measures.
The sequence of crisis management stages is determined, thus promoting a high level of economic security: to carry out a comprehensive diagnostics of the external and internal environment of the enterprise; to identify the causes of the crisis and the level of threats; to validate the anti-crisis strategy; to develop the system of anti-crisis plans, projects, and programs; to develop anti-crisis measures; to select methods, tools and levers of crisis management; to control anti-crisis measures; to assess the enterprise operation security level. Compliance with crisis management principles and consistency will contribute to the safe development of the enterprise.
The model of behavior and anti-crisis measures for safe development restoration depending on the scope of crisis are determined. Particular attention is paid to the study of peculiarities of the enterprise anti-crisis strategies development and implementation.
1. Kryvovyazyuk I. V., & Strilchuk R. M. (2016). Diahnostyka kryzovoho stanu innovatsiino aktyvnykh mashynobudivnykh pidpryiemstv na bazi dyskryminantnoi modeli [Strategic opportunities management at engineering enterprises]. Aktual'ni problemy ekonomiky - Actual problems of the economy, 7, 454-465 [in Ukrainian].
2. Sait «Derzhavna sluzhba statystyky Ukrainy» [State «Statistics Service of Ukraine»]. ukrstat.gov.ua. Retrieved from http://ukrstat.gov.ua [in Ukrainian].
3. Sak T. V. (2018). Diahnostyka prychyn kryzy mashynobudivnykh pidpryiemstv Ukrainy [Diagnostics of the causes of machine-building enterprises crisis in Ukraine]. Ekonomika ta suspilstvo - Economics and Society, 19, 604-611 [in Ukrainian].
4. Skibitskyi O. M. (2009). Antykryzovyi menedzhment [Anticrisis management]. Kyiv: Tsentr uchbovoi literatury [in Ukrainian].
5. Shtanhret A. M., & Kopyliuk O. I. (2007). Antykryzove upravlinnia pidpryiemstvom [Anticrisis management of the enterprise]. Kyiv: Znannia [in Ukrainian].
6. Shtanhret A. M., & Karaim M. M. (2013). Antykryzove upravlinnia finansovoiu bezpekoiu pidpryiemstva: teoretychni aspekty [Anti-crisis management of financial security of an enterprise: theoretical aspects]. Ekonomichnyi visnyk universytetu – Economic Herald of the University, 20, 178-182 [in Ukrainian].
7. Yurynets Z., & Baida B. (2014). Ekonomichna bezpeka pidpryiemnytstva Ukrainy: teoriia, praktyka, napriamy zmitsnennia [Economic security of Ukrainian business: theory, practice, directions of strengthening]. Lviv : LNU im. Ivana Franka [in Ukrainian].