I. VERNADSKIY - A RESEARCHING RESEARCHER HISTORY OF ECONOMIC TEACHING
In the article the scientific achievements of I. Vernadsky in the field of history of economic pupil are considered, from the emergence of economic knowledge, sights, theories, concepts, the origin of economic science and by the end of XIX century. Two main directions of development of economic science are defined: positive and negative. The history of economic pupil as an organic component of all economic science in close relationship with other concrete economic sciences is considered, the country and time when historical and economic doctrines appeared as independent sphere of science. It was established that I. Vernadsky initiated Scientific school on studying the history of economic pupil in Ukraine.
The history of economic thought of Ukraine was not investigated. The names of many scholars-economists have been silent or forgotten, often for political reasons. If the scientific achievements are placed mainly in the movement of opposition Marxist-Lenskoyi methodology in compliance with the principles of mass and partisanship. Ignored, prohibited national aspect of research.
The purpose of the work is: to examine the classification of schools, theories, concepts and trends of economic science, to divide them into periods, made a scholar from antiquity and to the end of XIX century.; define trends, characters and content of further development of economic of science, including history of economic thought by the researcher; To find out the theoretical and methodological methods used in the study of interrelations of historical and economic science with other branches of knowledge; Show the contribution of Vernadsky in the development of national and world economic Science in the field of economic student history.
2. Vernadskiy I.V. (1849). Kritiko-istoricheskoe issledovanie ob italyanskoy politiko-ekonomicheskoy literature do nachala XIX veka [Critical-historical study of the Italian political and economic literature before the beginning of the XIX century]. Moscow: [in Russian].
3. Vernadskiy I.V. (1852). Ocherk teorii potrebnostey [Essay Needs Theory]. Sankt-Peterburg: [in Russian].
4. Vernadskiy I.V. (1858). Prospekt politicheskoy ekonomii [Prospect of Political Economy]. Sankt-Peterburg: [in Russian].
5. Vernadskiy I.V. (1858). Ocherk istorii politicheskoy ekonomii [Essay on the history of political economy]. Sankt-Peterburg:[in Russian].
6. Vernadskiy I.V. (1856). Predmet politicheskoy ekonomii [Subject of political economy]. Zhurnal ministerstva narodnogo prosvescheniya-Journal of the Ministry of Education, 5, 1-179 [in Russian].
7. Vladimirskiy-Budanov M.F. (1884). Istoriya imperatorskogo universiteta sv. Vladimira [History of the Imperial University of sv. Vladimir].( Vols. 1), (pp. 1–561). Kiev: [in Ukrainian].
8. Zlupko S. M. (2000). Ekonomichna dumka Ukrayini [Economic Opinion of Ukraine]. Lviv: "Lviv. nats. un-t im. I.Franka" [in Ukrainian].
9. Zlupko S. M. (2004). Ukrayinska ekonomichna dumka. Postati i teoriyi [Ukrainian economic thought. Quantities and theories]. Lviv: Evrosvit [in Ukrainian].
10. Istoriya russkoy ekonomicheskoy myisli [History of Russian economic thought] (1958). (2, Vols. 1), (pp. 945). Moscow: Nauka [in Russian].
11. Bazilevich V. D. (2004). Istoriya ekonomichnih uchen [The history of economic studies]. Kyiv: Znannya [in Ukrainian].
12. Korniychuk L.Y. (2004). Istoriya ekonomichnoyi dumki Ukraine [History of economic thought of Ukraine]. Kyiv: KNEU [in Ukrainian].
13. Koropetskiy I. S. (1993). Ukrainski ekonomisti XIX stolittya ta zahidna nauka [Ukrainian economists of the XIX century and Western science]. Kyiv: Lubid [in Ukrainian].
14. Teplitskiy V. P. (1956). Suspilno-ekonomichna dumka na Ukrayini v period pidgotovki reformi 1861r. [Socioeconomic thought in Ukraine in the period of reform preparation 1861r.]. Napryam z Istoriyi ekonomichnoyi dumki na Ukraini-The direction of the history of economic thought in Ukraine. Vid-vo AN URSR [in Ukrainian].
15. Shtorh G. (1881). Kurs politicheskoy ekonomii, ili izlozhenie nachal, obuslovlivayuschih narodnoe blagodenstvie [The course of political economy, or the presentation of the beginnings that determine popular welfare]. (V.N. Vernadskiy, Trans.). I. V. Vernadskiy (Ed.). Sankt-Peterburg [in Russian].