INSTITUTIONAL ENVIRONMENT INFLUENCE OF MICRO AND MACRO FACTORS ON THE ACTIVITY OF GAS DISTRIBUTION ENTERPRISES OF THE REGION
The article is devoted to the topical issues of the institutional capacity of the gas distribution companies, which covers the range of institutional units that will determine the vector and further activities of gas distribution companies. Among the factors of influence on the institutional environment, I was grouped by factors of microeconomic and macroeconomic character. In addition, the article reflects the characteristic features of the institutional environment by reducing the image of the international arena, the ineffectual policy, imbalance the legal basis that will reduce the monopoly pressure due to the restructuring of the NAK "Naftogaz" and the dissemination of the competitive environment and the formation of an independent regulator. The main institutions and institutions of direct and indirect influence are characterized. It is proved that in providing necessary and favorable institutional environment belongs to the bodies of general and special competence. The goal of the article is clarification of theoretical and practical approaches to institutionalizing the objects of the gas transportation sector. To achieve the goal, a number of tasks were defined: to find out the concept of "invariant environment" of gas distribution companies; Isolate factors of microeconomic and macro-economic nature of influence on the intitle environment; Predict the rectrospecative scenario of future activity of gas distribution companies in the context of gas market liberalization. Having determined the role and place of micro and macroeconomic factors to ensure the institutional environment of the operation of Gas market, it is worth highlighting a number of effects of socio-economic orientation on the environment: rational use of material and personal resources; Purpose of investment for modernization purposes; Control exchange of quality and consumption of natural gas; Operating modern business methods and tools of operational management; Compliance with environmental safety standards; Optimization of tariffs between the gas supply and the final price of gas; Harmonization of relationships between partners and consumers; development of infrastructure; Legal basis for the protection of interests of gas transportation companies; Formation of a single chain of goals: "State-gas transport sphere-consumer"; minimization of transaction expenses; Expanding the boundaries of experience in acquiring professional skills.
2. O.M. Hrebeshkov (2010). Informatsiine zabezpechennia rozvytku pidpryiemstva: analitychna otsinka zarubizhnoi ta vitchyznianoi praktyky [Information support of enterprise development: analytical evaluation of foreign and domestic practice]. Formuvannia rynkovoi ekonomiky- Formation of market economy. (23nd.). Kyiv: KNEU [in Ukrainian].
3. Zakon Ukrainy «Pro utvorennia Natsionalnoi aktsionernoi kompanii "Naftohaz Ukrainy": pryiniatyi 25 travnia 1998 roku № 747. [Law of Ukraine on formation of Naftogaz of Ukraine Joint Stock Company from May 25 1998 № 747]. Retrieved from https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/747-98-%D0%BF [in Ukrainian].
4. M.I. Korotya, (2017). Etapi stanovlennya naftogazovoyi promislovosti v Ukrayini [Stages of the formation of the oil and gas industry in Ukraine]. Economic Journal of Lesya Ukrainka East-European National University. 1 (9), (pp. 76-81). Zhurnal Lutsk : Vezha-Druk [in Ukrainian].
5. N.M. Linchevska, O.H. Dzoba. (2014). Analiz chynnykiv ta orhanizatsiyno-ekonomichnykh instrumentiv zabezpechennia innovatsiynoho rozvytku hazotransportnykh pidpryiemstv [Analysis of factors and organizational and economic instruments for ensuring innovative development of gas transportation entrprises]. Naukovy visnyk Ivano-Frankivskoho natsionalnoho tekhnichnoho universytetu nafty i hazu. Seriia «Ekonomika ta upavlinia v naftovyi hazoviy promyslovosti»-Scientific Bulletin of the Ivano-Frankivsk National Technical University of Oil and Gas. Series "Economics and Management in the Oil and Gas Industry", 1(9), 47–55 [ in Ukrainian].
6. K. V. Pavlov, I. L. Shevchuk. (2018). Innovatsiini finansovo-kredytni vazheli yak skladova efektyvnoi antymonopolnoi polityky [Innovative financial leverage as part of an effective antitrust policy]. Naukovyi visnyk Uzhhorodskoho universytetu-Uzhgorod University Scientific Bulletin, 51, 72-74. [in Ukrainian].
7. I. M. Strishenets, O. V. Novosad (2017). Osoblyvosti funtsionuvannia innovatsiy v diialnosti hazorozpodilnykh pidpryiemstv [Features of functioning of innovations in activity of gas-distributing enterprises]. Aktualni problemy upravlinnia sotsialno-ekonomichnymy systemamy- Actual problems of management of socio-economic systems. Proceedings from: International Scientific and Practical Conference, 1(9), (pp. 162-163). Lutsk: RVV Lutskoho NTU [in Ukrainian].
8. Finansovi rezultaty 2016 roku PAT «Volynhaz» [Financial Results of 2016 Volyngaz PJSC]. Retrieved from https://vl.104.ua/ua/files/22590/1 [in Ukrainian].
9. Zakon Ukrainy “Pro zakhody shchodo realizatsii derzhavnoi polityky u sferi pryrodnykh monopolii” pryiniatyi 16 hrudnia 1996 roku №853/97 [Law of Ukraine on measures to implement state policy in the field of natural monopolies from December 16 1996 №853/97. Retrieved from https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/853 / 97 [in Ukrainian].