FUNCTIONING OF THE NETWORK OF UNDERGROUND GAS STORAGES IN THE CONTEXT OF THE COUNTRY'S ENERGY SECURITY
In this article the peculiarities of functioning of the underground network of gas storages of Ukraine in the context of energy security were investigated. The organizational and economic basis of energy security of the State against the functioning of the network of gas storages of the state is outlined. A review of the theoretical approaches to understanding the concept of "energy security" and by systematization a wide range of concepts is given unified definition of this concept. A review of the theory of Practice of operation of gas underground storage facilities, which is an important element in ensuring energy security of European countries, as well as the formation of favourable transit potential. Using a systematic approach, analysis of the grassroots of legislative documents, as well as the history of the formation of gas storage tanks, was concluded that they can become integral components in the network interaction between supply and storage channels Of gas in the geopolitical space towards reforming the liberalized gas market. Whereas geographical affinity and mostly accumulation of necessary network gas resources and as a result of empirical analysis it was possible to trace energy dependence of many countries of Europe from the gas reserve balance of our country. Originality of the research is the substantiation of theoretical hypotheses concerning the main factors and tendencies of geopolitical policy of adapting the spatial networks of supply and storage of gas resources in the context of the liberalized gas market. To implement the gas reform and equality of Ukraine in the European gas market, reforms should be implemented in the interests of Ukrainian citizens, providing high-quality and reliable services, while harmonizing the competitive environment between owners of Efficient gas companies. Due to the adoption of the Law on the natural gas market in 2015, the legal plane of Ukraine significantly drew closer to the EU energy legislation. At the end of the reform, it is early to say, as there are important steps ahead to create a transparent environment of an independent regulator that avoids monopoly pressure in the gas market, limit political-oligarchic lobbying and Boost investment in the specified sector. One of the most important aspects of the effectiveness of the marked steps is the significant transit potential of Ukraine, which is in a certain way based on the presence of significant reserves of underground storage of gas storages, which in turn raise national independence and Security of our country. The purpose of the publication is to light the theoretical and practical knowledge about the underground gas storages of Ukraine with the finding out of their role and importance in the energy security of the geopolitical space. The main tasks, which reveal the meaning of the specified purpose, should be noted: the historical ages of the network of gas storages; Concentration and peculiarities of gas storages functioning in Ukraine; Interaction and mutual consistency of gas tanks with European gas channels; Problematic issues that hinder the uninterrupted and safe gas supply; Place and function of the gas storage network in the context of national and European security.
2. Oficijnyj sajt nacionaljnoji komisiji, shho zdijsnjuje derzhavne reghuljuvannja u sferakh energhetyky ta komunaljnykh poslugh [The official website of the National Commission, which carries out state regulation in the fields of energy and utilities] https://www.nerc.gov.ua/?id=11889. Retrieved from https://www.nerc.gov.ua/?id=11889 (accessed: 30 July 2019) [in Ukrainian];
3. Pavlov K.V., Strishenets O.M. (Eds.) (2016). Zastosuvannya metodiv normuvannya pokaznikiv ta nechitkoyi logiki pri otsintsi rivnya ekologo-bezpechnogo prirodokoristuvannya [Application of the methods of valuation of indicators and fuzzy logic in assessing the level of ecologically safe nature management]. Strukturni zmini v ekonomitsi prirodokoristuvannya: teoretichni osnovi ta prikladni aspekti-Structural Changes in the Economics of Natural Resources: Theoretical Foundations and Applied Aspects. (pp. 46-63). Lutsk: Vezha-Druk [in Ukrainian].
4. Pavlov K.V., Fedina K. M., Strishenets O.M. (Eds.) (2017). Problemi ekologichnoyi bezpeki yak skladovoyi chastini energetichnoyi bezpeki Ukrayini [Problems of ecological safety as an integral part of Ukraine's energy security]. Aktualni problemi prikladnoyi ekonomiki-Actual problems of applied economics. Lutsk : Vezha-Druk [in Ukrainian].
5. Pavlov K.V. (2014). Sutnist ta zagrozi finansovo-ekonomichniy bezpetsi Ukrayini [Essence and threats to financial and economic security of Ukraine]. Problemi ratsionalnogo vikoristannya sotsialno-ekonomichnogo ta prirodno-resursnogo potentsialu regionu: finansova politika ta Investitsiyi-Problems of rational use of socio-economic and natural-resource potential of the region: financial policy and investments. zb. nauk. prats – Collected papers (22, Vols. 2), (pp. 104–110). Kiyiv, SEU / Rivne, NUVGP [in Ukrainian].
6. Pro pokladennja funkcij operatora jedynoji ghazotransportnoji systemy Ukrajiny. Nakaz Ministerstva energhetyky ta vughiljnoji promyslovosti Ukrajiny pryjnjatyj 2 ghrudnja 2013 roku # 882 [On the introduction of functions of the operator of the unified gas transportation system of Ukraine. Order of the Ministry of Energy and Coal Industry of Ukraine from December 2, 2013 No. 882] Retrieved from https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/z2075-13 (accessed: 30 July 2019) [in Ukrainian];
7. Pro reformuvannja naftoghazovogho kompleksu Ukrajiny. Ukaz prezydenta Ukrajiny pryjnjatyj 25 ljutogho 1998 roku [On the reformation of the oil and gas complex of Ukraine. The decree of the President of Ukraine was adopted on February 25, 1998] Retrieved from https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/151/98 (accessed: 30 July 2019) [in Ukrainian];
8. Pro utvorennja Nacionaljnoji akcionernoji kompanijiji « Naftoghaz Ukrajiny». Postanova Kabinetu Ministriv Ukrajiny pryjnjatyj 25 travnja 1998 roku # 747 [On the formation of the National Joint-Stock Company Naftogaz of Ukraine. The Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine was adopted on May 25, 1998, No. 747.] Retrieved from https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/747-98-%D0%BF (accessed: 30 July 2019) [in Ukrainian];
9. Promizhna finansovi zvitnistʹ PAT «Ukrtrans·haz» za 9 misyatsiv 2018 roku [Interim financial statements of PJSC "Ukrtransgaz" for 9 months of 2018] https://utg.ua/img/menu/company/reports/2018/fin-report-upto-25-10-2018.pdf. Retrieved from https://utg.ua/img/menu/company/reports/2018/fin-report-upto-25-10-2018.pdf (accessed: 30 July 2019) [in Ukrainian];
10. Strishenecj O. M., Novosad O. V. (2017) Osoblyvosti funkcionuvannja innovacij v dijaljnosti ghazorozpodiljchykh pidpryjemstv [Features of functioning of innovations in the activity of gas distributing enterprises]. Aktualjni problemy upravlinnja socialjno-ekonomichnymy systemamy: materialy mizhnarodnoji naukovo-praktychnoji internet-konferenciji., 07 ghrudnja 2017r, chastyna 1 – Actual problems of management of socio-economic systems: materials of the international scientific and practical Internet conference, 1 (pp. 162-163) – Lutsk: RWW Lutskoho NTU [in Ukrainian];
11. Strishenets O. M. (2012). Do pitannya pro maybutnE teoriyi rinkovogo fundamentalizmu [To the question of the future of the theory of market fundamentalism]. Naukoviy visnik. Seriya : Ekonomichni nauki / Bukovinskiy derzh. finans. un-t (1), (pp.386-391). Chernivtsi : Vid-vo BDFU [in Ukrainian].