MECHANISM OF DIVERSIFICATION OF RURAL DEVELOPMENT IN TERMS OF DECENTRALIZATION
The relevance of this study is due to the fact that in terms of decentralization the opportunities for rural development are expanding. The purpose of the article is to develop a mechanism for diversification of rural development in terms of decentralization. It is justified that the mechanism of diversification of rural development in terms of decentralization implies the introduction of special tools and methods aimed at optimizing the structure of this process, while focusing on improving the quality of life of the rural population; ensuring the competitiveness of rural areas and achieving environmental security. It is proved that the development of the mechanism of diversification of rural development should be carried out taking into account strategic directions and analysis of the socio-ecological and economic development of rural territories. It is determined that the object of diversification of rural development in terms of decentralization is the socio-ecological and economic development of rural territories. The subjects of diversification of rural development are included state authorities; local governments; rural population; legal and natural persons; other subjects. It is substantiated that the diversification of rural development in terms of decentralization is possible in the presence of regulatory, scientific and methodological, financial, institutional and other types of resources. There are four groups of instruments for diversification of rural development in terms of decentralization: social, economic, environmental and organizational. It is noted that the mechanism of diversification of rural development should be implemented through the development of a national strategy for diversification of rural development, participation in national and international projects, improvement of existing rural development programs. It is determined that the methods and instruments of diversification of rural development in terms of decentralization should be flexible and adapt to the socio-ecological and economic development of specific rural territories of Ukraine. It is proved that all the methods and tools of this mechanism should be correlated with each other, since only in the complex they will contribute to the complex development of rural united territorial communities.
2. Khomiuk, N.L., & Skrypchuk, P.M. (2018). Mekhanizm ta kontseptualni napriamy sotsio-ekoloho-ekonomichnoho rozvytku silskykh obiednanykh terytorialnykh hromad [Mechanism and conceptual directions of socio-ecological economic development of rural amalgamated hromadas]. Naukovi zapysky Natsionalnoho universytetu «Ostrozka akademiia» Seriia «Ekonomika» – Scientific Notes of Ostroh Academy National University, «Economics» series. No 10 (38). pp.38–44. [in Ukrainian].
3. Mamonova, V., Baldych, N., Hrynchuk, N., Chornii, L., Rubanovskyi, K., & Boroda, M. (2013). Dzherela ta mekhanizmy finansuvannia mistsevoho ekonomichnoho rozvytku [Sources and mechanisms of financing local economic development]. K. : Tsentr hromadskoi ekspertyzy. Proekt «Mistsevyi ekonomichnyi rozvytok mist Ukrainy». [in Ukrainian].
4. Olshanskyi, O. V. (2013). Resursne zabezpechennia rozvytku terytorii: dvovymirnyi pidkhid [Resource Support for Territorial Development: A Two-Dimensional Approach]. Publichne upravlinnia: teoriia ta praktyka – Public administration: theory and practice. Issue 4. pp. 220–225. [in Ukrainian].
5. Borshch, H. A., Vakulenko, V. M., Hrynchuk, N. M., Dekhtiarenko, Yu .F., Ihnatenko, O. S., Kuibida, V. S., et al. (2017). Resursne zabezpechennia obiednanoi terytorialnoi hromady ta yii marketynh [United Territorial Community Resource Support and Marketing]. [in Ukrainian].
6. Babenko, A.H. (Eds.). (2011). Ekonomika pratsi i sotsialno-trudovi vidnosyny [Labor economics and social-labor relations]. Dnipropetrovsk: Dnipropetrovska derzhavna finansova akademiia. [in Ukrainian].
7. Khomiuk, N. L., & Pavlikha, N.V. (2019). Osoblyvosti upravlinnia proektamy rozvytku silskykh terytorii v umovakh yevropeiskoi intehratsii [Features of project management of development of rural territories in terms of european integration]. Ukraina – Yevropeiskyi Soiuz: vid partnerstva do asotsiatsii: Ukrainskyi Shchorichnyk z Yevropeiskykh Intehratsiinykh Studii – Ukraine – European Union: From Partnership to Association: Ukrainian Yearbook for European Integration Studies. Lutsk: Teren. Issue 2. pp. 196–205. [in Ukrainian].
8. Podatkovyi kodeks Ukrainy [Tax Code of Ukraine] (2013). Retrieved from: https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/2755-17 [in Ukrainian].
9. Martyn, A. H., & Shevchenko, O. V. (2014). Problemy okhorony zemel silskohospodarskoho pryznachennia v umovakh zavershennia zemelnoi reform [Problems of agricultural land protection in the conditions of completion of land reform]. Zemleustrii, kadastr i monitorynh zemel – Land management, cadastre and land monitoring. No 1–2. pp. 48–56. [in Ukrainian].
10. Khomiuk, N.L., & Skrypchuk, P.M. (2018). Klasyfikatsiia systemy platezhiv za korystuvannia zemliamy silskohospodarskoho pryznachennia [Classification of the system of payments for the use of agricultural land]. Informatsiine zabezpechennia rozvytku orhanichnoho silskoho hospodarstva – Information Support for Organic Agriculture Development. Rivne : NUVHP. pp. 121–133. [in Ukrainian].
11. Kravtsiv, I. K. (2015). Marketynh silskykh terytorii v umovakh pohlyblennia yevropeiskoi intehratsii Ukrainy: novi vyklyky ta zavdannia [Marketing of rural territories in the conditions of deepening of European integration of Ukraine: new challenges and tasks]. Sotsialno-ekonomichni problemy suchasnoho periodu Ukrainy – Socio-economic problems of the modern period of Ukraine. Issue 5. pp. 83–87. [in Ukrainian].