FORMATION OF SUSTAINABLE, EFFECTIVE MODEL OF ECONOMIC SECURITY AT BUILDING ENTERPRISES
The theoretical aspect of the prognostic formation of a stable, effective model of economic security at construction enterprises is highlighted in the article to improve and develop the system of monitoring economic security at construction enterprises in the new economy. The possibility of approbation of methodological approaches of the formed model at implementation of monitoring of economic safety of construction enterprises is analyzed and characterized. The article defines the conditions for effective functioning and sustainable development of the economic security system at construction enterprises in conditions of unstable economy, taking into account the specific activity in Ukraine. The concepts of the economic security model of a construction company proposed in the article will allow to reach a new level of monitoring of the economic security of a construction company, and will facilitate effective decision-making.
The article is intended to deepen and improve the theoretical and methodological foundations of forming a stable and effective model for monitoring the economic security of construction enterprises. To achieve these goals, it is necessary to carry out thorough research of the system of monitoring economic security, to determine the totality of components, their functioning and to ensure the totality of all components in the formation of a model of safety at a construction company.
For the effective functioning of a construction company, it is necessary to create structural units that will provide economic security, these structural units are mandatory for medium and large enterprises, and the expediency of their functioning is conditioned at the stage of creation of a construction organization.
Formation of an effective model for monitoring the economic security of a construction enterprise is based on considering the economic security of the enterprise in the context of the regional economy, as a set of all its properties, for the progressive development in the conditions of destabilizing influence of various types of internal and external threats.
Further studies should be conducted to improve the abovementioned model of monitoring economic security at a construction enterprise, and to adapt this model to domestic construction enterprises and European norms.
2. Berlach, A.I. (2007) Bezpeka biznesu: Navch. Posib [Business Security Teaching. Manual]. Kyiv: University "Ukraine’’ [in Ukrainian].
3. Kushniruk, AV (2015) Identyfikatsiya vnutrishnikh ta zovnishnikh zahroz systemi ekonomichnoyi bezpeky budivelʹnykh pidpryyemstv [Identification of internal and external threats to the system of economic safety of construction enterprises]. Shlyakhy pidvyshchennya efektyvnosti budivnytstva v umovakh formuvannya rynkovykh vidnosyn - Ways of increasing the efficiency of construction in the conditions of formation of market relations,33 174-184 [in Ukrainian].
4. Chorna, MV & Glukhova, SV (2012) Stratehichni napryamy innovatsiynoyi diyalʹnosti pidpryyemstv budivelʹnoyi haluzi [Strategic directions of innovation activity of construction industry enterprises] [Economic strategy and prospects of development of the sphere of trade and services] Sb. sciences works of KHDUHT. – Kharkiv [in Ukrainian].
5. Baranovsky, O.I. (1999) Finansova bezpeka [Financial security]. - Kyiv: Phoenix [in Ukrainian].
6. Kozachenko, A. V. (2003) Ékonomycheskaya bezopasnostʹ predpryyatyya: sushchnostʹ y mekhanyzm obespechenyya [Economic security of the enterprise: the essence and mechanism of support]: [Monograph] / Kyiv: Libra [in Ukrainian].
7. Vukchyk, O. M. & D. P. Dubitsky (2013) Otsinka ekonomichnoyi bezpeky pidpryyemstva v umovakh kredytuvannya [Estimation of economic safety of the enterprise in the conditions of crediting] Ekonomichnyy visnyk Natsionalʹnoho hirnychoho universytetu - Economic Bulletin of the National Mining University, 3. 108-115 [in Ukrainian].
8. Berezin O.V. & N.V. Butenko (2009) Ekonomika pidpryyemstva [The economy of the enterprise]. Kyiv.: Knowledge [in Ukrainian].
9. Grushko, V. I. Sidak, V. S., Pylypchenko, O. I., .Alkeum V. G. Sidak V. S. (2013) Ekonomichna bezpeka derzhavy na makro- ta mikrorivnyakh [Economic security of the state at macro and micro levels]. Kyiv [in Ukrainian].
10. Petrovich, J. M., Prokopyshyn-Rashkevich, L. M. (2014). Ekonomika i finansy pidpryyemstva [Economics and finance of the enterprise]. Lviv: Magnolia [in Ukrainian].
11. Ivanyuta, T.M. (2013). Metodychni pidkhody do analizu ekonomichnoyi bezpeky pidpryyemstv [Methodical approaches to the analysis of economic security of enterprises]. Visnyk Odesʹkoho natsionalʹnoho universytetu. Ekonomika. - Bulletin of the Odessa National University. Economy.(Vols. 1), (pp. 137-141). Odessa: Odessa National University [in Ukrainian].
12. Kvasny, L.G., Shcherban, O.Ya. (2015). Pidkhody do analizu ekonomichnoyi bezpeky turystychnykh pidpryyemstv [Approaches to the analysis of the economic safety of tourist enterprises]. Visnyk Odesʹkoho natsionalʹnoho universytetu. Seriya : Ekonomika - Visnyk Odesʹkoho natsionalʹnoho universytetu. Seriya : Ekonomika. .(Vols. 20), (pp. 162-166). Odessa: Odessa National University [in Ukrainian].
13. Pochechun, O. I. (2012). Problemy metodyky otsinky stanu i rivnya systemy finansovoyi bezpeky pidpryyemstv zaliznychnoho transportu [Problems of the methodology for assessing the state and level of the financial security system of the railway transport enterprises]. Visnyk Dnipropetrovsʹkoho natsionalʹnoho universytetu imeni V. Lazaryana - Bulletin of Dnipropetrovs'k National University named after V. Lazaryan, 41, 2012-2016 [in Ukrainian].
14. Polinkevych O.M. (2018). Strategies and technologies innovative development corporations. Lutsk : Veza-Druk. 416 s.