DIGITAL LITERACY OF HUMAN CAPITAL BUSINESS STRUCTURES
The last decade has been characterized by the rapid development of information technologies that are fundamentally changing society. Economic relations have become extremely dependent on infrastructural information support, social relations have shifted from the sphere of exclusively direct interaction to territorially and temporally distant due to the possibilities of digital space.
Such radical transformations require a new approach to understanding the consequences of these processes, the ability to adapt digital technologies to the contemporary requirements of society and business.
Therefore, the purpose of this article is to expose the content and features of implementing the concept of digital competencies, to identify the perspectives and benefits of developing a competency-based approach in an information society environment. Conduct a digital competence framework analysis and develop a digital competency framework for the human capital of business entities.
The practical results are the developed framework of digital competencies for the human capital of business organizations. Reflecting the level of digital maturity of the company and the level of digital literacy of human capital.
In the digital age, it is necessary to improve the quality and effectiveness of education aimed at preparing young people for life in the digital society, acquiring relevant digital skills, digital literacy for the population and business. The increasing need to use modern computer technology in the workplace has led to the need to increase computer literacy for most professions. The digital competencies of human capital are the basis for digital transformation of business.
2. Problemy ta perspektyvy harmonizatsii tsyfrovoho rynku Ukrainy z rynkamy YeS ta krain SkhP : analit. Zvit / [V. Nochvai, M. Koriavets, I. Kulchytskyi, L. Oleksiuk, O. Prykhodko, K. Horokhovskyi, V. Hryha]: veb-sait. URL: https://cid.center/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/analitychnyi-zvit-SkhP.pdf (data zvernennia: 05.11.2019) [in Ukrainian].
3. Definition and Selection of Competencies. Theoretical and Conceptual Foundations (DESECO). Strategy Paper on Key Competencies. An Overarching Frame of Reference for an Assessment and Research Program – OECD (Draft). [Electronic resource]. - Access mode: http://www.deseco. admin.ch. (accessed 30 October 2019) [in English].
4. The Digital Competence Framework for Citizens. [Electronic resource]. - Access mode:http://publications.jrc.ec.europa.eu/repository/bitstream/JRC106281 (accessed 28 October 2019) [in English].
5. A Digital Agenda for Europe. [Electronic resource]. - Access mode: https://eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/EN/ALL/?uri=CELEX:52010DC0245R(01) (accessed 28 October 2019) [in English].
6. The Entrepreneurship 2020 Action Plan. [Elektronnyi resurs]. − Rezhym dostupu: https://ec.europa.eu/growth/smes/promoting-entrepreneurship/action-plan_en (accessed 30 October 2019) [in English].
7. “Europe 2020” Strategy [Electronic resource]. - Access mode: http://ec.europa.eu/europe2020/index_en.htm (accessed 30 October 2019) [in English].
8. The Key Competences for Lifelong Learning – A European Framework. [Electronic resource]. - Access mode: https://www.erasmusplus.org.uk/file/272/download (accessed 28 October 2019) [in English].
9. Strategic framework "Education and Training 2020" (ET2020) - [Electronic resource] - Access mode: http://europa.eu/legislation_summaries/education_training_youth/general_framework/ef0016en.htm (accessed 30 October 2019) [in English].