METHODOLOGICAL APPROACHES TO ANALYSIS OF INNOVATION PROCESSES IN ENTREPRENEURSHIP
Introduction. The effectiveness of the innovation process at both global and national or regional levels depends on the successful theoretical grounding and in-depth scientific developments in the field. The theoretical basis of such developments is the search and further use of appropriate methodology for the study of phenomena that trigger innovative development of entrepreneurship and to best describe the cause and effect of trends occurring in the implementation of risky activities. The need to involve a common scientific methodology in the study of innovation processes in entrepreneurship is due to the fact that any innovative idea, innovation or scientific discovery is preceded by a thorough critical evaluation of the content of the main categories, concepts, definitions of the outlined phenomenon. In the process, further revision or authoring of approaches to interpreting existing and developing new theoretical concepts is possible. The purpose of the article. The purpose of the article is to determine the feasibility of applying some general scientific approaches in the study of the implementation of innovative processes in entrepreneurship. Results. Our problematic loci and the conceptual approaches to their solution emerge as interconnected components that are implemented in a comprehensive way. Being deeply synthesized in the methodology of researching innovative entrepreneurship, they have considerable cognitive and constructive potential from the standpoint of science. Conclusions. The above approaches to the methodology of research of innovative processes in entrepreneurship prove the need for their constant review and improvement in the modern times. The analysis of these approaches testifies to the necessity of their complex application, which will allow to scientifically grounded and carefully conduct research of real innovation processes, peculiarities of activity of institutes, as well as to logically and substantively present the main perspective goals, mechanisms, characteristics and regularities of functioning of national innovative entrepreneurship, its concrete historical and evolutionary form.
2. Zhukovych I.A. (2012). Uzaghaljnennja mizhnarodnogho ta nacionaljnogho dosvidu shhodo metodologhiji obstezhennja innovacijnoji dijaljnosti [Generalization of international and national experience in the methodology of innovation activity survey]. Statystyka Ukrajiny-Statistics of Ukraine 3, 8-14. [in Ukrainian].
3. Kyrcner Y. (2001). Konkurencyja y predprynymateljstvo [Competition and entrepreneurship]. JuNYTY-DANA, Moscov. [in Russian].
4. Krjuchkova S.E. (2001). Ynnovacyy: Fylosofsko-metodologhycheskyj analyz [Innovation: Philosophical and methodological analysis] Diss. Dr. Philosopher. Sciences. Moscov. [in Russian].
5. Kuksa I. (2013). Zarubizhnyj dosvid derzhavnogho reghuljuvannja innovacijnoji dijaljnosti APK [Foreign experience of state regulation of the innovative activity of agroindustrial complex]. Aktualjni problemy ekonomiky - Current problems of the economy 11 (149), 43-50. [in Ukrainian].
6. Lapko O. (1992). Innovacijna dijaljnistj v systemi derzhavnogho reghuljuvannja [Innovative activity in the system of state regulation]. IEP NANU. Kyiv. [in Ukrainian].
7. Mamatova N.A., Mamatov A.V. (2017). Teoryy ynnovacyj: ucheb. Posobye [Theories of innovation: textbook. allowance]. YD «Belghorod» NYU «BelGhU». Belghorod. Russian. [in Ukrainian].
8. Osecjkyj V.L. (2003). Investyciji ta innovaciji: problemy teoriji ta praktyky [Investment and innovation: problems of theory and practice]. IAE UAAN. Kyiv. [in Ukrainian].
9. Pavlenko I.A. (2007). Innovacijne pidpryjemnyctvo u transformacijnij ekonomici Ukrajiny [Innovative entrepreneurship in the transformation economy of Ukraine]. Monograph. KNEU. Kyiv. [in Ukrainian].
10. Hnatenko I. (2018). Metodologhichni osnovy instytucionaljnogho analizu nacionaljnoji systemy innovacijnogho pidpryjemnyctva [Methodological bases of institutional analysis of the national system of innovative entrepreneurship]. Ekonomichnyj visnyk Zaporizjkoji derzhavnoji inzhenernoji akademiji - Economic Bulletin of Zaporizhzhya State Engineering Academy 6 (18), 70-74. [in Ukrainian].
11. Orlova-Kurylova O. (2017). Determinanty innovacijnoji dijaljnosti v umovakh systemnoji kryzy [Determinants of innovation activity in a systemic crisis]. Naukovyj visnyk Khersonsjkogho derzhavnogho universytetu - Scientific Bulletin of Kherson State University 25 (1), 186–189. [in Ukrainian].
12. Kuksa I., Orlova-Kurilova O., Hnatenko I. (2019) Paragenesis of entrepreneurship and innovation as drivers of the future economy. Collective monograph.Strategic Management: Global Trends and National Peculiarities. Poland: Publishing House “Baltija Publishing”, 48-61. [in Ukrainian].
13. Orlova-Kurylova O. (2018). Suchasni metody ocinjuvannja innovacijnogho potencialu [Modern methods of evaluation of innovative potential]. Visnyk Khmeljnycjkogho nacionaljnogho universytetu-Bulletin of Khmelnitsky National University 4, 143-146. [in Ukrainian].
14. Hnatenko I.A. (2012). Pidtrymka dijaljnosti vyrobnychykh malykh pidpryjemstv [Support for the activity of small manufacturing enterprises] Diss. Cand. econom. Sciences. Luhansk. [in Ukrainian].
15. Kuksa I. (2013). Orghanizacijno-ekonomichnyj mekhanizm derzhavnogho reghuljuvannja innovacijnoji dijaljnosti APK [Organizational and economic mechanism of state regulation of agribusiness innovation activity]. Formuvannja rynkovykh vidnosyn v Ukrajini - Formation of market relations in Ukraine 10 (149), 125-128. [in Ukrainian].