AREAS OF IMPLEMENTATION OF INNOVATION MEASURES ON THE GAS DISTRIBUTION ENTERPRISES OF THE WESTERN REGION
The article is devoted to the analysis of the state of gas distribution companies in the western region of Ukraine and the need to implement innovative measures at these companies, since the organizational system of regional gas pipelines is characterized by significant static, conservative, the absence of separate innovative units, and there is а weakened focus of traditional units on the implementation of separate functions related to innovation and investment. The purpose of the article is to investigate innovative policy measures and ways of their implementation at gas distribution companies in Western Ukraine.
The preconditions of forming an effective mechanism for managing innovation and investment activity at gas distribution companies are the theoretical provisions and practical recommendations we have proposed for: 1) existing innovations (innovative business processes); 2) the dualities of private investment capital; 3) flexibility of gas distribution tariff.
The concept of existing innovations involves the widespread use of innovations that cover the entire range of business processes of the enterprise, the priority of which is the improvement of activities in order to choose a vector of orientation for consumers of gas services, and which are aimed at achieving the synergistic effect of the enterprise due to the impact of increasing the efficiency of all its functional units.
The duality of innovation-investment capital at gas-distributing enterprises implies the creation of a complex of both internal (at the enterprise level) and external conditions for attracting such capital in order to solve the problems of innovative development by partial (spot, selective) privatization of existing gas-distributing capacities within the existing enterprises, which require major overhaul, modernization, technical re-equipment, as well as the creation of new logistic and distribution facilities.
Practical implementation of the approach on the unification of distribution tariffs makes it possible to form a mechanism for the distribution of the total tariff revenue received by gas distribution companies or the gas transmission system operator between the entities in proportion to the volume of services provided or to individual components of these services, or on other bases that do not contravene the current legislation.
The effectiveness of measures we proposed will allow us to implement organizational-managerial, technological, financial, personnel innovations in the activities of gas distribution companies in order to overcome the negative trends associated with their entry into the stage of decline and change their development vector with a focus on innovation.
2. Petrenko V. P., Kisʹ S. YA., Shvydkyy E. A. (2013) Upravlinnya diyalʹnosti pidpryyemstv naftohazovoho kompleksu na zasadakh intelektualizatsiyi ta intelektokorystuvannya [Management of Oil and Gas Complex Enterprises on the Basis of Intellectualization and Intellectual]. Ivano-Frankivsk [in Ukrainian].
3. Dzʹoba O. H. & Linchevsʹka N. M. (2014) Novi pidkhody do zaluchennya innovatsiyno-investytsiynoho kapitalu v obʺyekty hazotransportnoyi infrastruktury [ New approaches to attracting innovative investment capital in the objects of gas transport infrastructure]. Formuvannya rynkovykh vidnosyn v Ukrayini- Formation of market relations in Ukraine: a collection of scientific works. 7 (158), 24—29. [in Ukrainian].
4. Zakon Ukrainy "Pro truboprovidnyy transport" pryiniatyi 15 travnya 1996 roku. №192/96-VR. [Law of Ukraine "On Pipeline Transport" of May 15, 1996. №192/96-BP]. Retrieved from https: //zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/192/96vr]. [in Ukrainian].
5. Energoavantyury YES na Ukraine: privatizatsiya GTS, peredel dokhodov ot tranzita i virtual'nyy revers [EU energy ventures in Ukraine: privatization of gas transportation systems, redistribution of transit revenues and virtual reverse]. Retrieved from www.regnum.ru/news/polit/1781733.html [in Russian].
6. Dzʹoba, O. H. (2011) Orhanizatsiya i planuvannya vyrobnycho-komertsiynoyi diyalʹnosti pidpryyemstv transportu i zberihannya nafty i hazu [ Organization and planning of production and commercial activity of oil and gas transport and storage enterprises]. Ivano-Frankivsʹk, 466 [in Ukrainian].
7. Diyak I. V. & Osinchuk Z.P. & Karp I.M. (2000) Hazova haluzʹ Ukrayiny [Gas industry in Ukraine]. Stanovlennya, dosyahnennya, osobystosti-Becoming, achieving, personality. Monograph: Ivano-Frankivsk: Lilya-NV [in Ukrainian].
8. Yakymiv V.I., Kasynetsʹ O.O., Halazyuk N.M. (2010) Teoretyko-metodolohichni aspekty rehulyuvannya diyalʹnosti pryrodnykh monopoliy [Theoretical and methodological aspects of regulating the activity of natural monopolies]. Naukovyy visnyk NLTU Ukrayiny-Scientific Bulletin of NLTU of Ukraine. 20 (8), 265-269. [in Ukrainian].
9. Sidorova AV, Kurnosova O.A. (2008) Protsessnyye innovatsii v sisteme upravleniya razvitiyem predpriyatiy [Process innovations in the enterprise development management system]. 1, 28-32. [in Russian].