RISK MANAGEMENT OF STATE REGULATION PROJECTS FOR THE INNOVATION CLUSTERS DEVELOPMENT
Abstract. Clustering initiates innovative activity in all phases of reproduction by reducing barriers to market entry and transaction costs for information seeking, creating the conditions for attracting additional financial resources, and generating demand for highly qualified personnel. In this regard, it is particularly important to ensure the effective functioning and development of innovative clusters in the country through the development and implementation of projects for their state regulation. The theoretical aspects of realization of projects for state regulation of innovative clusters development are considered in the article. The model of risk management of government regulation projects for the innovative clusters development is schematically presented. An algorithm for selection of state regulation projects is proposed, which will facilitate the selection of optimal projects from the set of available projects for implementation, as well as the selection and determination of the most appropriate places for their application.
2. Rauch A., Doorn R., Hulsink W. (2014) A Qualitative Approach to Evidence–Based Entrepreneurship: Theoretical Considerations and an Example Involving Business Clusters. Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, Vol.38, No.2, 333-368. DOI 10.1111/etap.12093.
3. Rosa P. (1998) Entrepreneurial Processes of Business Cluster Formation and Growth by ‘Habitual’ Entrepreneurs. Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, Vol.22, No.4, 43-61. DOI 10.1177/104225879802200403.
4. Rosenfeld S. (2005) Industry Clusters: Business Choice, Policy Outcome, or Branding Strategy? Journal of New Business Ideas and Trends, Vol.3, No.2, 4-13.
5. Kozhukhіvska R., Parubok N., Petrenko N., Podzihun S., Udovenko I. (2017) Methods of assessment of efficiency of creating regional innovative clusters for dynamic development of economics. Investment Management and Financial Innovations, Vol.14, No.3, 302-312. DOI 10.21511/imfi.14(3-2).2017.01.
6. Odintsov O. (2012). Faktory obyednannya interesiv pidpryyemstv v integracijnyx klasternyx systemax APK [Factors for combining business interests in agro-integrated cluster systems]. Efficient economy, No.2, Retrieved from: http://www.economy.nayka.com.ua/?op=1&z=1406 [in Ukrainian].
7. Drucker P. (1993). Innovation and Entrepreneurship, London: Harper Collins Publishers Ltd., 249 p.
8. Orlova-Kurilova O.V., Hnatenko I.A., Rubezhanska V.O. (2019) Derzhavne regulyuvannya innovacijnoyi diyalnosti pidpryyemnycztva yak napryam zabezpechennya stalogo rozvytku ekonomiky krayiny [State regulation of innovative activities of entrepreneurship as a direction to ensure the sustainable development of the country's economy]. Economics, management and administration, No. 3(89), 35-40 [in Ukrainian].
9. Kuksa I., Hnatenko I., Orlova-Kurilova O., Moisieieva N., Rubezhanska V. (2019). State regulation of innovative employment in the context of innovative entrepreneurship development. Management Theory and Studies for Rural Business and Infrastructure Development, Vol.41, No.2, 228-236. DOI 10.15544/mts.2019.1
10. Pushnoi G., Bonser G. (2008) Method of Systems Potentialas «Top-Bottom» Technique of the Complex Adaptive Systems Modelling. In Ang Yang & Yin Shan Intelligent Complex Adaptive Systems, 26-73.