IMPROVEMENT OF METHODICAL APPROACHES TO THE CAPITAL MANAGEMENT SYSTEM OF ENTERPRISES
The formation of the structure of equity in many private enterprises is carried out intuitively, or according to tradition, without proper analytical and mathematical justification. In this situation, the importance of managing your own equity rises sharply. The financial well-being of the enterprise as a whole, its owners and employees, depends on how efficiently and appropriately it is transformed into fixed and current assets.
Improving the effectiveness of entrepreneurial activity ensures the growth of the economic potential of the state and vice versa - the emergence of crisis phenomena at individual enterprises negatively affects the economic system as a whole. Under such conditions, the enterprise itself should become the center of further economic reforms in order to create a functionally effective, strategically oriented and democratic economy.
2. Markovsky, S.N. (2019). Analiz diialnosti pidpryiemstv [ Analysis of enterprise activity ]. Economy of Ukraine, Kyiv: 2, 35p. [in Ukrainian].
3. Frolov, T.O. (2018). Finansovyi analiz: Navchalno metodychnyi posibnyk dlia samostiinoho vyvchennia i praktychnykh zaniat [Financial analysis: A manual for self-study and practical training]. Kyiv: European University Edition, 253p. [in Ukrainian].
4. Anthony, R., Figure, J. (1993). Oblik sytuatsii pryklady [Situation accounting examples]. [in Ukrainian].
5. Yaremko II (2018 ). Upravlinnia kapitalom pidpryiemstva: ekonomichnyi i finansovyi instrumentarii [Enterprise capital management: economic and financial tools]. Lviv: Kamyanar Publishing House, 176 p. [in Ukrainian].
6. Ahentstvo z rozvytku infrastruktury fondovoho rynku [Stock Market Infrastructure Development Agency of Ukraine]. Retrieved from www.smida.gov.ua / [in Ukrainian].
7. Zahalnodostupna informatsiina baza danykh Derzhavnoi komisii z tsinnykh paperiv ta fondovoho rynku pro rynok tsinnykh paperiv [Information Database of the State Commission on Securities and Stock Market about the securities market]. Retrieved from www.stockmarket.gov.ua / [in Ukrainian].
8. Zakonodavstvo Ukrainy [Legislation of Ukraine]. Retrieved from www.zakon.rada.gov.ua / [in Ukrainian].