PROBLEMS AND PROSPECTS OF USING ECOLOGICAL FINANCIAL AND CREDIT INSTRUMENTS IN THECOUNTRIES OF THE WORLD AND IN UKRAINE
The present article deals with maintenance and features of the using of ecological financial and credit instruments which predetermine to the incipience of the ecological economy in the world and in Ukraine.
We’ve found its influence to reduction of emissions of greenhouse gases and development of renewable energy sources. It was analyzed socio-economic problems of financing events for the establishment of the "green" economy in the countries of the world. The ways of decision of these problems by using “green” finance and their elements such as climatic finances, climatic positive and negative stimulus, carbon tax, "green" bonds, "green" tariff, "green" certificate etс are offered in this article. We have investigated socio-economic preconditions of receiving financial support from the Green Climate Fund and other international financial organizations to individual Ukrainian enterprises, territorial communities and households in modern terms. We educed the problems of application of "green" tariff in the countries of the world and in Ukraine and explained ways of decision these problems.
2. O. Bieliaiev , Ye. B. Nikolaiev , A. V. Kelichavy (2016). Sotsialna ekonomika: navch. posib.-2-e vyd., bez zmin [Social Economy: Textbook - second edition, unchanged]. Kyiv: KNEU [in Ukrainian].
3. Stihlits Dzh. (2003). Hlobalizatsiia ta yii tiahar: Per. z anhl [Globalization and its burden: Translation from English]. Kyiv: KM Akademiia [in Ukrainian].
4. Rubtsov B. B., Huseva Y. A. , Ylynskyi A. Y., Lukashenko Y. V., Panova S. A., Sadretdynova A. F , S. M. Alyikova S. M. (2016) «Zelenyie fynansyi» v myre y v Rossyy: monohrafyia ["Green finance" in the world and in Russia: monograph]. Moscow: RUSAINS [in Russian].
5. Porfirev B. N. (2016) «Zelenyie» tendentsii v mirovoy finansovoy sistem ["Green" trends in the global financial system]. Mirovaya ekonomika i mezhdunarodnyie otnosheniya - World Economy and International Relations, 9, 5-6 [in Ukrainian].
6. Hychka O., Sushchenko O. (2017). Make the world great again: navishcho SShA vykhodiat z Paryzkoi uhody [Make the world great again: why the US is leaving the Paris deal.] Yevropejs`ka Pravda - European truth. Retrieved from http // www. eurointegration. com. ua./ articles/2017/06/02/7066632/ [in Ukrainian].
7. Savchuk S. (2017). Kotelni sohodni – tse moveton [Boiler houses today - this is a meuvton] Ukrainskyi tyzhden – Ukrainian week, 7, 18-21 [in Ukrainian].
8. Zakharchenko A., Mykhailenko O.(2018) Zelena revoliutsiia v Ukraini: dlia vsikh chy dlia obranykh [Green revolution in Ukraine: for all or for the elect]. Ekonomichna pravda – Economic truth. Retrieved from https//www.epravda.com.ua/publications/2018/02/16/634141/ [in Ukrainian].
9.Crafts N. (2000). Globalization and Growthin the Twenties Century [in English].
10. D. Adzhemohlu, Dzh. Robinson. Per. z anhl. Oleksandra Demianchuka (2016). Chomu natsii zanepadaiut [Why nations will collapse]. Kyiv: Nash Format [in Ukrainian].
11.Cheker Ya. (2019). Ekolohichni investytsii: chy ziavliatsia v Ukraini «zeleni» oblihatsii [Environmental investments: will green bonds appear in Ukraine]. Mind. Retrieved from https://mind.ua/openmind/20202397-ekologichni-investiciyi-chi-z-yavlyatsya-v-ukrayini-zeleni-obligaciyi. [in Ukrainian].