VECTOR MODEL OF SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY MANAGEMENT ON THE BASIS OF CORPORATE CULTURE OF THE ENTERPRISE
Corporate social responsibility should be manifested to employees, partners and contractors as well as the community, society and the state. This confirms the multi-vector phenomenon of social responsibility of conscious management. The purpose of the article is to define the essence of social responsibility management and systematize the directions of its implementation in the form of a vector model. As a result of different types of social responsibility analysis the essence of the concept of social responsibility management is defined as set of principles on the basis of which the complex of actions directed on maintenance of safety and development of subjects of internal (well-being of employees, shareholders) and external environment of the enterprise (development of society, preservation of environment) in particular and humanity as a whole without violating the values and rules on which the corporate culture of the enterprise is based. The key principles of social responsibility management of the enterprise in the system of corporate culture are highlighted. A schematic representation of the vector model of social responsibility management of the enterprise based on the principles of corporate culture is given. The structure of the system as well as the content of its subsystems is identified. It is established that as a result of systematic generation of corporate culture there is a need to form subsystems of social responsibility management both in the internal system of “enterprise” and outside such system. The main internal subsystems should be those that are based on responsibility to employees, to the state, contractors, consumers and society. It is determined that the result of the existence of the social responsibility management system of the enterprise from the outside is the environment where there is social responsibility in such areas as: responsibility to the community, responsibility for preserving the environment and resources; responsibility to state fiscal authorities, responsibility to buyers and customers, responsibility to contractors and partners.
2. Balabanyuk, ZH. M. (2012). Vzayemozvʺyazok korporatyvnoyi sotsialʹnoyi vidpovidalʹnosti ta polityky rukhu personalu orhanizatsiyi [The relationship of corporate social responsibility and personnel movement policy of the organization]. Ekonomika ta derzhava – Economy and State, 3, 25–28. Retrieved from http://nbuv.gov.ua/UJRN/ecde_2012_3_9 [in Ukraine].
3 Buleyev, I. P., Bryukhovetskaya, N. Ye. & Chernykh, Ye. V. (2008). Sotsial'naya otvetstvennost' biznesa: teoriya i praktika [Social responsibility of business: theory and practice].Donetsk : IEP NAN Ukrainy [in Ukraine].
4. Burlakova, Yu. (2009). Korporatyvna sotsialʹna vidpovidalʹnistʹ yak osnova harmonizatsiyi dobrobutu suspilʹstva [Corporate social responsibility as the basis of harmonization of the welfare of society]. Ekonomika: problemy teoriyi ta praktyky : zbirnyk naukovykh pratsʹ – Economics: problems of theory and practice: a collection of scientific papers, Vol. 252, 881–891. [in Ukraine].
5. Valitov, SH. M. & Mal'gin, V. A. (2009). Vzaimodeystviye vlasti i biznesa: sushchnost', novyye formy i tendentsii, sotsial'naya otvetstvennost' [Interaction between government and business: essence, new forms and trends, social responsibility]. M. : ZAO «Izdatel'stvo «Ekonomika» [in Russian].
6. Hrishnova, O. A. (2011). Sotsialʹna vidpovidalʹnistʹ u konteksti podolannya systemnoyi kryzy v Ukrayini [Social responsibility in the context of overcoming the systemic crisis in Ukraine]. Demohrafiya ta sotsialʹna ekonomika − Demography and Social Economy, 1(15), 39–46 [in Ukraine].
7. Lipych, L. H., Fatenok-Tkachuk, A. O. & Kutykina, K. M. (2014). Formuvannya systemy rozvytku zovnishnʹoekonomichnoyi diyalʹnosti pidpryyemstv ptakhivnytstva na zasadakh netaryfnoho rehulyuvannya [Formation of the system of development of foreign economic activity of poultry enterprises on the basis of non-tariff regulation]. Lutsʹk : Vezha-Druk. Retrieved from: http://esnuir.eenu.edu.ua/handle/123456789/8403 [in Ukraine].
8. Meir, A. (2015). Biznesmeny i obshchestvo: korporativnaya filantropiya. [Businessmen and Society: Corporate Philanthropy.]. Material sayta mezhdunarodnoy yevreyskoy religioznoy organizatsii Esh a-Tora – Material from the site of the international Jewish religious organization Esh ha-Torah. Retrieved from: http://www.evrey.com/sitep/ethics/arkhiv.php3?menu=267 [in USA].
9. Pushkar, M. S. & Holinach , L. I. (2018). Sotsialʹna vidpovidalʹnistʹ biznesu: teoriya i praktyka [Social responsibility of business: theory and practice]. Ternopilʹ : Kart-blansh, 2018 [in Ukraine].
10. Sardak, S. E. (2017). Vnutrishnya korporatyvna sotsialʹna vidpovidalʹnistʹ pidpryyemstva: teoretychni ta praktychni aspekty [Internal corporate social responsibility of the enterprise: theoretical and practical aspects]. Ekonomika i suspilʹstvo – Economy and society, 12, 342–347 [in Ukraine].
11. Kolot, A. M. (Eds.). (2012). Sotsialʹna vidpovidalʹnistʹ: teoriya i praktyka rozvytku [Social responsibility: theory and practice of development]. K. : KNEU [in Ukraine].
12. Tkachenko, L. H. (2008). Konkurentni mezhi zrostannya oplaty pratsi v Ukrayini [Competitive limits of wage growth in Ukraine]. Demohrafiya ta sotsialʹna ekonomika − Demography and social economy, 2 (10), 115–124 [in Ukraine].
13. Drucker, P. F. (1994). Management: Tasks, Responsibilities, Practices. N.-Y. : Harper&Row [in USA].
14. Fridman, M. (1970). The Social Responsibility of Business is to increase its Profits. New York Yimes Magazine, September, 13, 122-126 [in USA].
15. Sardak, S., Bilskaya, O. & Simakhova, A. (2017). Potential of economy socialization in the context of globalization. Economic Annals-XXI, 164 (3–4), 4–8 [in Ukraine].
16. Sethi, S. P. (1985). Dimensions of corporate social responsibility. Business Ethics Quarterly [in USA].