- Scientific articles submitted to the editorial board are subject to review.
- Review forms:
- internal (reviewing of the articles by members of the editorial staff);
- or external (reviewing of the articles by experts leading in the field).
- The responsible secretary determines the article correspondence with the journal's profile as well as with the requirements for registration and directs it for review to a doctor or a candidate of sciences who is most closely related to the topic of scientific specialization.
- The responsible secretary within 3 working days informs the author of the receiving of the electronic version of the article.
- The terms of review in each individual case shall be determined by the responsible secretary, taking into account the conditions for maximum prompt publication.
- The review should include:
- relevance of the chosen topic;
- level of awareness of the problem;
- analysis of statistical (actual) material;
- the depth of scientific analysis and the degree of possession of a scientific apparatus;
- conclusion on the possibility of the article publishing: “recommended”, “recommended in the light of correction of deficiencies”, “not recommended”.
- Reviews are certified in the established manner.
- In the event of the article rejection the editorial staff sends the author a motivated refusal.
- An article that is not recommended for publication is not subject to re-examination. The text of the negative review is sent to the author by e-mail or regular mail.
- The final decision on the expediency of publication of the article is taken by the editorial staff.
- After the editorial staff has taken the decision to admit the article to the publication, the responsible secretary shall inform the author about it and indicate the publication time. The original reviews are stored in the editorial staff.